Things I wish I had left behind on my solo-adventure:
1. Half of my clothes. They aren’t worth it.
2. My colure hair care set—what the hell was I thinking. My hair has one look here: sweaty and curly. Nothing will help.
3. That box of arts and crafts. This adds about 2 pounds to my back. 2 pounds may not seem like a lot, until it is being added to the 20 pounds you already have.
4. The extra towel: leaving it in Paestum. It was cursed anyway. This is the fatty towel I got when I was kicked out of the Hyatt during my Pi Phi Junior Year Winter Formal with Brian. I hadn’t drank in 2 months because of my surgery and Scott Feuchter was at the pre-party. Enough said.
5. My box of vitamins. Honestly, I’m eating so much delicious fatty things they are probably just confusing my body. And it’s adding extra poundage.
6. Two pairs of jean: it is infinity degrees here. I found out I will be only in the south of Italy (from Rome down). Therefore, it will ALWAYS be infinity degrees. I will never wear these jeans. I am considering leaving them.
Things I wish I had brought:
1. Bug spray. Woke up in the middle of the night to a mosquito who was plotting eating me. I know it was plotting because it was hovering above my head, waiting to strike. I don’t even know where it went. We are enemies now and it has the upper hand because it lurks while I sleep.
2. An extra swimsuit: Why did I bring infinity shirts and only one swimsuit? Do you know what sucks? Wet swimsuits. Do you know what sucks more? Wet swimsuits that have to be hung outside so critters can crawl into it.
3. More shorts: WHY DID I BRING 2 PAIRS OF JEANS AND ONLY 3 PAIRS OF SHORTS?!??! THEY ARE LIGHTER AND MORE WORN. WHO LET ME PACK FOR MYSELF?!??!s